Endpoints make up much of a company’s network and IT infrastructure.
Small businesses with 50-100 employees have roughly 114 endpoints.
Enterprise organizations with 1,000+ employees average 1,920 endpoints.
Each of those devices is a chance for a hacker to penetrate a company’s defenses.
Solutions focused the protection of endpoint devices:
• Address Password Vulnerabilities
• Stop Malware Infection Before OS Boot
• Update All Endpoint Security Solutions
• Use Modern Device & User Authentication
• Apply Security Policies Throughout the Device Lifecycle
• Prepare for Device Loss or Theft
Reduce Your Endpoint Risk Today!